October 31, 2014

Social Media and Customer Loyalty: Video Thoughts

links, card

When I was at Blogworld Expo in September, I had the opportunity to speak to several influential marketers and bloggers.  Seeing that I had my new trusty Flip Mino Video Camerawith me, I asked some of them if I could record their response to this simple question:

How can social media help a company with customer loyalty?”

I have four short videos of these marketers, and I will share one each day this week.  As I am away at the MarketingProfs Digitial Mixer, hopefully I will have one more to share with you by Friday as I talk to even more smart marketers!

First up: Jim Kukral, video marketer extraordinaire. Watch the video below for his take on customer focus.  Be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think! Do you agree with Jim?  Do you like these types of videos?  Let me know.

Jim Kukral on social media and customer loyalty

Comments

1. Eric Brown says:

Hi Becky
    There are so many subtle ways in which Social Media help to reinforce and create great customer experiences One of our residents made and posted a video to our Social Network Site, the UrbaneLobby.com, of just them grilling out. Seems kind of silly, but prospects view those and see examples of residents having fun. These types of customer engagements are far and away more effective at promoting our product offerings than any traditional marketing campaign.

2. Glenn says:

Well said, Jim.

3. Becky Carroll says:

I agree, Glenn! Thanks for adding your thoughts, too. :)

4. Joseph Young says:

Becky, I think the video with Jim was great! I like his focus on the customer’s “pain” and I think that really is the differentiation in our current macroeconomic downturn.

5. Graham Brown says:

The whole area of social media and customer loyalty is an interesting one. Most marketers are not geared to measure loyalty, churn, lifetime value, net promoter score etc because the received wisdom finds comfort in the traditional modus operandus – ie cost per, direct marketing etc. Slowly but surely things will change for the better and we’ll see a more organic approach to marketing that starts with the investors realizing the value of the right metrics rather than placing all bets on ARPU and market share.

6. Becky Carroll says:

Joseph, glad you liked the video with Jim; he is indeed very customer-minded!

Graham, I would love to see marketing measurement change! Old-school metrics are not measuring all the right things, especially when it comes to customer focus. Thanks for chiming in!

7. Pick and choose from these activities based on your students’ needs and
    interests. The fourth and final Step is to order said case
    and eagerly await its arrival at your doorstep. Now, don’t be lulled into a sense of laziness just because your your awesomeness, you still need to protect
    your baby, your precious, your gift. Fight your way out of the
    ambush and then take the crate back to Mayes.
    Your target is to just kill Dead Sea inside the main barracks.
    We work tediously every other day 24×7 throughout the year.
    Other folks have ventured into satisfying relationships at work
    and at home. Core values are designed to make us better employees and better
    persons. For kids that show a big interest in cooking,
    sending them to an overnight camp or day camp that involves cooking is a great
    idea. Whether you choose a boot camp for a week or 20
    days, they help to improve the well-being of the children.

8. Here are some features of garcinia cambogia supplements, according to Nov.
    Jessica Simpson Before & After Weight Loss: Singer shows off slim post-baby body at clothing event.

Time and Tides awaits no man or for that matter woman.

9. Yet he chose to ask me so many questions about how
    and why I do things, because he could see the
    profound insight I had built up due to going my own way with my own research and testing over the past 7 years.
    At times, your sailing instructor may need to issue an order and have it followed immediately.
    But have you ever thought about living in your boat
    full time.

10. Pls avoid face all show, bang do one row,
    try to make both sides hair have fleeciness feeling, unfavorable to keep long straight hair, such
    as: mushrooms hairstyle, short Xiu – Zhi hair,students’hairstyle;.

While Naphtha is not commonly discussed, it is a great alternative to butane and propane.

Christmas markets in Belgium offer unique and perfect spirit with
    wonderful crafts and gifts. However, one thing you need to
    ensure before availing the services is that the company has a substantial
    list of contented clients. They help people in all relocation situations
    ‘ home shifting, shop moving, business relocation, industry shifting, etc.
    ” A few years later, in 1908, inspired by the Blackton film (“The
    Haunting”), was finalized Chomn and finished to the technique of stop-motion in what would be one of his most popular films around the world: ” The hotel electricity.
    Preponderance of evidence translates mathematically to 50. Moving on to the hood, make sure you have
    your can of white lithium grease spray handy along
    with a clean piece of cloth or rag. They follow customer oriented approach in their business process.
    Every morning, we condition ourselves on how to face the brand
    new challenges of life.

11. You genuinely can make your baits really seriously enhanced in every way to be detectable as easily as possible and as active in water as possible,
    to highlight your baits to fish senses. (AND “FLAVOUR, FEEDING TRIGGERS AND CHEMORECEPTION SECRETS”) SEE:.
    Of course, lots of methods have evolved to try to avoid spooking fish out of your
    swim or even stop them from stopping feeding in the possible case of some line shy fish,
    and having them leave your swim.

12. The backend part of your company supports these profit centers.
    The says of free proxies and tunnelling services are over,
    and as the Chinese government begins to tighten its grip on what comes in and out
    of the country informationally speaking, the need for a vpn to bypass internet censorship in China grows every day.
    To report stolen email addresses at Yahoo, click Yahoo.

13. Each new age brought the criminal element forward with it.
    Then consider yourself one of the few, true internet marketers.
    By ranking your website on the very first page of search engine results, you
    are tapping into a huge number of people looking for what exactly you offer.

Trackbacks

1. [...] How can social media help with customer loyalty? Becky Carroll over at Customers Rock! begins a brief series this week, with quickie videos (at this link – a video from Jim Kukral). Anything Becky produces is worth your attention. [...]