I was recently contacted by the team running the Net Promoter Conference in Miami Beach, February 3 and 4, 2011. If you are a customer experience or other customer-centric professional, this is one event you should consider attending. I was fortunate enough to be able to interview Richard Owen, CEO of Satmetrix (who I have interviewed previously on Customers Rock! Radio), and John Abraham, General Manager of NetPromoter Programs, about the event, the speakers, and why a focus on customer experience is so important. Take a few minutes to grab a cup of coffee and have a listen to our brief conversation. Sounds like a great event!
Here are some of the speakers:
- Andy Lark, Vice President, Large Enterprise, Dell
- Brian Scudamore, CEO, with Simon Lowe, Director of Operations, 1800-GOT-JUNK?
- Dan Cathy, President & COO, Chick-fil-A
- Lara Wise, Vice President, Customer Experience and Customer Care, tw telecom
- Mary Currier, Vice President, IT Relationship Management, Allianz Life Insurance NA
- Michael McOmber, Customer Experience Manager, Siemens IT Solutions and Services North America
- Richard Owen, CEO, Satmetrix and Author, Answering The Ultimate Question
- Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company Fellow and Author, The Ultimate Question
Have a listen to the interview, and for those of you who attend, come back here and share your key takeaways!